BGH FIRE RULED ELECTRICAL
5/10/2018 2:34:52 PM


Belleville fire says Tuesday night's fire at BGH appears to be an accidental electrical fire. The Ontario Fire Marshal's Office was called in to investigate - and the scene was turned back to hospital staff yesterday morning. Fire damage is estimated at $100,000. Fire crews thanks QHC staff for their hard work and cooperation.

Back to News

 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Copyright 2012 NapaneeToday.ca. All rights reserved.

This site powered by PromoSuite Interactive