7/10/2018 1:05:34 PM

More municipalities are under partial burn bans due to dry conditions. Greater Napanee, Prince Edward County and now the City of Belleville have all issued partial bans. You can still have small camp fires for cooking, warmth and/or recreational enjoyment; but please ensure water is nearby to extinguish and dampen the ground. You do require a permit for these types of fires; which is valid until the end of the year. You can pick them up in Napanee for free at the Emergency Services Department, 66 Advance Ave. Permits in Prince Edward County cost $15 dollars and there are 2 options for Belleville; an annual for $10 dollars and a one-time burn for $5 dollars.

Back to News

While using VBScript LoadPicture() function, Error calculating dimensions for: E:\www\3592\www\onlinedb\ckymfm\pics\EasternOntarioJobShop.ca_180x150.gifPath/File access error


Copyright 2012 All rights reserved.

This site powered by PromoSuite Interactive